Saturday, January 22, 2011

The very beginning of Pee-Wee Herman's comeback!


Pee-Wee Herman is my hero. I'm so happy he's back. Anyways...

It's really cool watching this video since this was pretty much the first time he came back into the public's eye after his arrest. When I was a kid (and then eventually a teen), I was wondering where Pee-Wee was. It was nice to see him working on his comeback doing minor roles and such.

And here I am now, so happy to say I saw him on his Broadway show this past Fall and I loved the show so much. And yes, I DO want to marry it.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video Title: (1995) Pee-Wee Herman (Paul Reubens) on "American Journal"
Product: Pee-Wee Herman (Paul Reubens) on "American Journal"
Original Air Date: 1995
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...